Luxury Cabins Ltd trades using the website address www.luxurycabins.co.uk
Luxury Cabins Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was effective from 01-January-2009 and was last updated in 2015.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and address
- Contact information including telephone numbers and email address
- Other information relevant to special offers
What we do with the information we gather, We require this information to process your booking requirements and for:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about cancellations or special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. Your email address is never disclosed to a 3rd party, or sold to any list harvester.
As all transactions are conductedthrough thye PayPal payment gateway www.luxurycabins.co.uk does not store any credit card data.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive while they are visiting a particular website. It contains simple information about the user's identity but no personal information. This is primarily used to provide a unique experience while on our site. When the user closes their browser, the cookie is typically destroyed with the exception of account management cookies when the “remember me” check box is selected.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU directive - known as the "Cookie Directive" the following activities may set a cookie on your computer.
- Accessing our site (detrimental requirement), we store a session cookie which holds a random unique reference so that we can determine how many unique visitors we have received. This is destroyed once you leave our site or close your browser and cannot track you.
- Logging in to your account (None detrimental requirement) If “remember me“ is selected then this stores a unique number so that we can personalise the experience you receive while using our website such as; account access, pre filling forms and preferences. Also allows you to re access your account without the need to login each time.
- Placing an order (detrimental requirement), stores basic information such as preferences, country location and discount codes when used. Once an order is complete all cookies are destroyed. Without accepting these cookies we cannot reliably process your order through to completion.
As with all websites our servers collect and store general log files, these are for our technical department and log event such as pages visited and error reports. Our records do not contain any personal information about users.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A fee of £1 will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held for you please write to: Luxury Cabins Ltd Forton Glade Newport Shropshire TF10 8BP Tel :01952.810101 or 07590.108747
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.